[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4631: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4633: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4634: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4635: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Roggenforum.nl • Toon onderwerp - [SE] Looking for White Xingu snow leopard rays

[SE] Looking for White Xingu snow leopard rays

Members can buy/sell their fish and aquatic stuff here, no commercial retailers

Moderator: Kev

Topic Rating:
  • Not rated

[SE] Looking for White Xingu snow leopard rays

Berichtdoor mattpf » wo 09 feb 2011, 05:14

hello my friends.

I am looking for snow leopard aka white xingu sp rays. does anybody on here have any for sale or can help refer me to somebody who can get them for me.

any help would be great thanks
mattpf
Nieuw lid

Re: [SE] Looking for White Xingu snow leopard rays

Berichtdoor Lode » wo 09 feb 2011, 17:50

Welcome Matt, great to have more people from Canada here.

For Xingu sp. you will probably have the most chance with importers like, Harth or H2O. I believe some people in Germany own them as well. Anyone here know who that was again?
Lode
Beheerder

Berichtdoor mattpf » do 10 feb 2011, 02:13

guy in germany was dirk he did supply 10 to canada, and i am not certian who harth or h20 is. are you talking about h20customaquatics
mattpf
Nieuw lid

Berichtdoor Lode » vr 11 feb 2011, 11:33

Yep that's the H2O I mean, never seen them offered there. But you can always try :)
Lode
Beheerder

Berichtdoor mattpf » za 12 feb 2011, 21:57

i would not reccomend h20 to any members
mattpf
Nieuw lid

Berichtdoor Erik » za 12 feb 2011, 22:45

Becouse?
19x Black Diamond Leopoldi F2 (pups)
Erik
Actief lid

Berichtdoor klcc88 » za 26 feb 2011, 01:57

you should share your experience if it was a bad one so others would see your point...
klcc88
Actief lid

Berichtdoor Renzenator » za 26 feb 2011, 09:41

please explain ;)
Renzenator
Actief lid

Berichtdoor mattpf » zo 27 feb 2011, 20:27

ok their is more than one experience i can share.

first one last year i sent him $12,000 in canadian dollars for 3 black diamonds.never got them he had my money for 2 months and gave me the biggest run around ever.the first time was to late to book shipping, than too late to book inspection than 2 rays died than the 3rd ray died which was all crap because he never had the rays to begin with. he than sent me some pictures of some very nice bds and told me he can ship these ones soon.

He didnt remeber to delete the dates on the photos of these apparent new rays, i sent the photos to a trusted friend in asia and he told me those were old pictures he had seen a long time ago from a supply in brazil. I went on MFK and searched through h20s forum and to my amazment found both of these new rays in one of his previous exports from a year before. so the date on the photo and the old thread with these photos i put the two togather and asked him a simple question.

i than knew he was full of crap once again and i demanded a refund. i used paypal which insures my payment. I got it refunded but it took weeks.

than in the summer he apparently had a pregnant black diamond that gave berth to two pups one got eaten and the other was very nice looking ray. I paid $2500 for this ray and now this ray has developed into a common regular leo. so i paid for a bd and got a leo. i dont know why i went back to him, basically when somebody tells you they had pups you find it hard not to beleive them.

I asked for pictures of the parents. he sent them but again did not delete the date on the photo and it was titled blackdiamond export. so he just dug up a old picture and sent it to me to shut me up. I dont beleive this ray was even bred by him i think he just bought some nice leos and passed one off to me as a bd.

recently he has been pulling these kinda things with 4 others i know here. sending the wrong rays, males instead of females, telling them also that the rays all died, his buisness methods are not acceptible to be a vendor on many sites. I think the issue is that many of these people i know are afraid or embarrased to say anything, plus when ever you start a thread it just get deleted on any site he pays to be a vendor on.

the thing with this guy is that he seems like such a nice guy. i have talked many times with him buts its just part of the act. please dont delete this thread

maybe i can start in europe and try to expose him this way.the hobby seems to be largest in your countrys.

its a sad reality that some people actualy have the nerve to ripp other hobbest off.some of us are not rich infact work or butts off to get money fo rays than get ripped i hope this helps.
mattpf
Nieuw lid

Berichtdoor Andersp90 » di 15 nov 2011, 22:23

Your not the first to fall into his trap.....
Kind regards Anders.
Andersp90
Actief lid

Volgende

Keer terug naar Members classifieds